Let’s talk about fairytale engagement rings! Specifically, one of the first princesses…Cinderella. (Or Cinderelly.)
Oh, sing sweet nightingale
Sing sweet nightingale, high
Oh, sing sweet nightingale” – Cinderella
Cinderella Engagement Ring
Above, you see a very popular Cinderella Engagement Ring. (It is not an official one.) It features a cushion cut blue topaz, round aquamarine stones AND round whit sapphire stones. The metal is 18k white gold – a very high quality and popular selection for engagement rings. You can have it engraved with anything you like, such as “So, this is love…” or “Dancing on a cloud…”
You can purchase this Cinderella Engagement ring from GEMVARA
Cinderella Wedding Ring Set
There is no official Cinderella wedding ring. But you can select a Cinderella wedding band that goes along with this engagement ring. It should be white gold, preferably 18k.
Cinderella Wedding Ring Set Option #1
- Antique-Style Aquamarine Wedding Ring Set
- $825 (Less expensive because it uses an aquamarine instead of a diamond, and you can still upgrade to 18k gold)
- From Apples in Gold, CLICK HERE FOR PURCHASING INFO
Cinderella Wedding Ring Set Option #2
- Milgrain Diamond Halo Bridal Ring Set
- From Bootic, CLICK HERE FOR PURCHASING INFORMATION
Cinderella Wedding Ring Set Option #3
- 0.35 Carat (ctw) 14k White Gold Round Diamond Ladies Bridal Engagement Ring Set (No Center Stone)
- $799.00 – $874.00
- From Rakuten: CLICK HERE FOR PURCHASING INFORMATION
Cinderella Wedding Ring Set Option #4
- 3/4 carat Diamond 14K White Gold Bridal Ring Set with a bow
- Available from Ice.com: CLICK HERE FOR PURCHASING INFORMATION
Cinderella Wedding Ring Set Option #5
- 1 Carat Art Deco Aquamarine Bridal Ring Set, 14K White Gold
- Available from Apples to Gold, CLICK HERE FOR PURCHASING INFORMATION
How do you know if your princess is a Cinderella type?
She would relate to many of these:
- Does she love the color of light blue? (Cinderella also loved pink – she just has to ALSO like sky blue.)
- Is she interested in fashion, sewing, and style? (She doesn’t have to have little mice that help her thread her needle, though.)
- Is she into traditional romance and gender roles?
- Is she very domestic?
- Is she very much a hard-worker and an optimist?
- Keywords: Royal, Elegant, Sweet
- She is a bit naive
- At first, she didn’t realize you liked her so much
- She doesn’t always have confidence in herself
- She loves shoes
- Her wedding dress will have a full, poofy white ballgown
- If she was a bird, she’d be a sweet and delicate nightingale
- There is a silent strength inside of her
- She will go out of her way to help other people, even if it hurts her
Thank you for reading Ring O Blog, your jewelry blog destination.
Ciao for now,
Subscribe to RingOBlog.com for tales from the wonderful world of rings.
+ Want to recommend other jewelry bloggers for this jewelry and ring blog?
+ Hoping to suggest your Etsy shop for a jewelry blog spotlight?
+ Love reading jewelry reviews so you can shop smartly?
+ Interested in sponsoring or entering jewelry giveaways?
+ Want Jessica to follow your jewelry board on Pinterest? … Just leave a comment!