The Byzantine jewelry style embraces a lot of what you see in Greek art. These rings are all inspired by the ancient Byzantine civilization. You’ll see lots of crosses and Christian iconography. Many people wore gold jewelry and gemstones (rounded and polished.) There were often cabochons used, and repetitive motifs. You’ll see that in the five rings we’re showing you below.
- Emerald and Diamond Antique Byzantine Ring in 14K White Gold from Amazon, CLICK
Related: Emerald Rings, Amazing Rings
- Allurez Oval Ruby and Diamond Byzantine Ring 14k Yellow Gold by Morris and David from Sears, CLICK
- Technibond® Gemstone Byzantine-Style Solitaire Ring from HSN, CLICK
- 14k Yellow Gold, Fancy Byzantine Filigree Style Ring with Lab Created Gems from Amazon, CLICK
- Allurez Byzantine Style Bezel Set Diamond Ring 18K Yellow Gold (0.40ct) from Sears, CLICK