We all have our favorite tree. Right? Or is that a geek thing? Well, I, have a favorite tree! Well….trees. Birch trees and magnolia trees are top contenders. Needless to say, I love nature and feeling connected to it. Hopefully, you feel the same, and now we can get to the fun part…shopping online for tree rings (jewelry – that clarification is important unless you want Google to show you pictures of actual tree rings.)
Tree Rings (Jewelry) …123, Go!
Agrigento Tree Branch Ring
- Notes: Good eye – yes, this is available in THREE finishes. You can pick from 18k gold plated, rhodium plated, or (my pick) platinum plated.
- Price: $138.00-$150.00
- From: Max and Chloe, CLICK HERE FOR RING
Autumn tree ring, Sterling silver ring, wide band ring, metalwork jewelry
- Notes: The shape of a leafless tree has been carved into sterling silver. This is handmade in Hungry.
- Price: $77.00
- From: Mirma Shop on Etsy, CLICK HERE FOR RING
Chuvora 925 Sterling Silver 26 mm Detailed Large Celtic Tree of Life Band Ring – Nickel Free ( Available in Size 6,7,8,9,10 )
- Notes: 26 mm in size. Comes with a black velvet pouch, making this perfect for gift giving. Tree rings make great gifts because of the symbolism inherent in strong trees. You know, support, family trees, the tree of life, etc. TREE STUFF.
- Price: $27.99 on SALE
- From: Amazon, CLICK HERE FOR RING
Tomas Sterling Silver Intricate Tree of Life Ring
- Notes: Sterling Silver with 5% pure silver. The anti-tarnish treatment will put your mind at ease. Available in ring sizes 7, 8, and 9.
- Price: $36.95
- From; Ceci’s Collection via Amazon, CLICK HERE FOR RING
Ciao for now,
Subscribe to RingOBlog.com for tales from the wonderful world of rings.