You can watch Obama’s Inauguration at the following sites (if you have not TV):
- CNN Live is offering Inauguration Live with ability to communicate on Facebook.
- Current.com is also offering Inauguration Live with ability to add your message via Twitter.
- MSNBC is offering live stream here.
- CBSNews.com is offering Inaugration Live and you can submit some of your questions to be answered by the anchor.
- BBCNews is offering live stream exclusively to UK users.
- Joost might be a good high-res option for watch the Inauguration live.
Also, there’s some older news about Obama NOT buying his wife Michelle a $30K ring and we have to admire his position of not spending during this important time. (Compare that to Sarah Palin, who spent $150K just on clothing during ONE of the election days.)
I think it’s important that Obama focuses on getting a good start and sending a humble message to the American citizens. Spending $30K on a ring might be okay with the people but it is wise that he did not spend the money on a ring, which he could buy for Michelle any day “after” he becomes President, couple hours later today.