Sometimes, you want to do anything but be a wallpaper. Sometimes (even me, the introvert) you just want to STAND OUT. Weird accessories can always help you do this, and they’re better than buying a floor-length ballgown made out of salt water taffy.
- From: The S Song in South Korea, CLICK
- I love how cute this ring is, and animal wrap style rings have always been ones that I enjoy.
Lavender Butterfly Fairy Tale Tea Cup Ring
- From: The Gymbo Hannah Etsy shop, owned by Michelle Odom.
- Notes: I love fairytale rings, AND handmade rings. So, this is perfect. (Although, to be perfectly honest these are probably plastic and highly breakable, so be careful.)
Shutter Island’s Camera Antique Ring Adjustable
- From: Lackadaisica in Hong Kong, CLICK
- A perfect gift for the photographer in your life. The crystal in the lens is a really smart way to have made this ring. And you can tell them it’s a metaphor about everything they capture with their camera is like a TRUE GEM to you.
Vintage Gold Diamond & Sapphire Ring 18ct – Evil Eye Ring
- From: MacArthur Antiques in Bridlington, United Kingdom
- Notes: Wearing the evil eye is supposed to keep evil off of you, as it is ever watchful.
- Full disclosure: this ring kind of creeps me out.
- From: Sweetrain Art in Korea, LINK
- Another wrapped animal ring. Anything with a tail can work in this format, right? I’ve seen tons of fox rings like this, but not nearly enough elephants. And ZERO narwhales.