Sometimes you don’t want to be traditional. And I hear ya on that. Standing out and showing your personality through style is what it’s all about. And every day means you can basically be a new person. One day you might be looking glamorous …feeling like a Kardashian, and the next day you might decide to harness the vibe of a Kate Bosworth being boho at Coachella. Anyway, this is all about a lead-in to explain that I found some really funky, FAR OUT, rings. They’re from “The Harbinger Co.” And while they have loads of another goodies to explore, we’re talkin’ bout rings here.
You can find all of these rings @ The Harbinger Co.
- First up on deck is the Galaxy Ring. Made of sterling silver and measures 1 inch in diameter.
- I forget what fractals are, but this seems like a ring that certain math-minded people would enjoy. It’s all…uh, geometric-ish?
- Related: Rings under 300, Star rings, Interesting rings, Galaxy ring jewelry
Cat Eye Glasses Ring
- Don’t get too excited yet – this ring is only available in size 6-8.
- Related: Glasses rings, Crazy rings, weird rings
Harry Potter Glasses Ring
- Harry Potter jewelry just got chic.
- Related: Sterling silver rings
- Related: Pyramid rings, Prism rings
Ciao for now, Jessica
Find me on Twitter @ThisJessicaRae and @RingOBlog (I’m very friendly!) Connect with us on Facebook and Jessica’s Ring Recommendations board on my Pinterest! Subscribe to RingOBlog.com for tales from the wonderful world of rings.