Check out this collection of unique rings for women, we can’t decide which is our favorite!
- Socheec Venomous Cocktail Snake Ring at Max and Chloe, click.
Related: Snake Rings
So sparkly, yet deadly!
- Ileana Makri Shield 18-karat rose gold diamond and sapphire ring from Net a Porter, click
Related: shield rings, long rings
Look at that lace filigree, it’s gorgeous.
- Sterling silver diamond ring – Stone Blossom handmade from the Etsy store Revonav, click
This could work as a simple, leaf engagement ring.
- Geometric Diamond Ring – Adjustable Band from the Etsy store Valerie Miscellanea, click
Totally modern, totally simple, and totally chic.
Tiffany Chou Shark Tooth Double Ring from Max and Chloe, click.
Related: Teeth Ring, Shark Rings, Two finger ring, double rings
Luckily the teeth are not sharp like a real sharks teeth would be. And admit it, you’d feel like such a cool hipster in this ring.
- Lulu Frost Dreamlink gold-plated chrysophrase ring from Net a Porter, click.
Lulu Frost rings make us feel like we’re at an antiquated tea party thrown by Tim Burton.
- Andara Asymmetrical Heart shape Druzy Ring from Max and Chloe, click
Related: Heart Rings, Unique Heart Rings
Heart rings just stepped up a notch with this one.
- Marco Bicego Jaipur Stacked Gemstones Wrap Ring from Neiman Marcus, click.
Wrap rings are suddenly our new favorite thing.
- Vintage Style Aquamarine and Diamond Ring Handmade from the Etsy shop Jacsfe gems, click
- Loree Rodkin Lacy 18-karat rhodium white gold diamond armor ring from Net a Porter, click
Related: long rings, armor rings
Can you resist this lacy armor ring?
Pinterest Jewelry – Pinterest Rings – Right hand rings women diamond – Ring blog – Jewelry blogs