Here’s a re-cap of the best posts on Ring-O-Blog:
- Meteorite Rings may symbolize eternal love.
- Wooden Wedding Rings are popular among eco-geeks.
- Ring Pistol is a good idea for protection.
- Engraved Rings are a great way to leave your mark.
- Ring O Blog has a great collection of fun rings and growing daily.
- Mood rings are cool.
- DIY Engagement Rings might be good for your brain.
- DIY – How to make your own wedding rings.
- Looking for Yellow Sapphire rings?
- Poison Rings aren’t poisonous.
- Skull rings are definitely fun to wear.
- Ying and Yang rings might change your outlook.
- Wedding rings with gold and iron mixed together.
- Plastic rings are fun too, don’t use them as engagement rings though.
- Yes, go Bling Bling rings here.
- Last but not least, Diamond Ice Trays are cool.
Tags: brain, diamond ice, Engagement Rings, eternal love, geeks, gold and iron, meteorite, mood rings, pistol, Plastic Rings, poison rings, skull rings, Wedding Rings, wooden wedding, yellow sapphire rings, ying and yang