People are often searching for meaning in life, and even with their jewelry. So, what about rings with meaning? On this jewelry blog, we’ve posted several. But I’m here to highlight the top five. But don’t forget that rings with meaning ultimately only have what meaning you give to them.
1. The Sophie and Chloe Om Ring: Click the link to visit the page. What we like about this ring is that the Om symbol has very powerful meaning to many people. Om rings are very nice. Not being an expert at Hindu, I can only quote, “Om is the one eternal syllable of which all that exists is but the development. The past, the present, and the future are all included in this one sound, and all that exists beyond the three forms of time is also implied in it”. (As a runner up, we have this Me & Ro Chakra Ring.)
2. The Official String Ring: String rings are fun, and this one lets you change the color of the string. What have you forgotten to do today? Maybe this string ring will help you! The different string colors have different meanings behind them.
3. Where You Roam Latitude Longitude Ring: This is one of the many rings with meaning from The Pretty Peacock, a site I’m a very big fan of. This unisex ring is handstamped with the latitude and longitude of a special place to you – like the place you got married or were born. You can also have words or a phrase stamped on the inside of the ring. As customized rings for, this is a great option.
4. Love Rocks Infinity Ring: The infinity symbol has never looked more lovely. This would be perfect as a promise ring. Rings with meanings don’t get any more blatant than this!
5. Stainless Steel English Lord’s Prayer Religious Ring: For those who are religious, any sort of religious ring that pertains to their religion can have great meaning. If you aren’t Christian, maybe you’d be more interested these Buddha Rings.
Want to look at more rings but aren’t sure? At our jewelry blog we offer you a chance to spin the wheel with Ring Roulette!