Yes, of course the engagement ring is special. But so is how you present it!
Here are a few vintage engagement ring boxes we like. When searching for these online, also look for “ring caskets” which are metal ring boxes. We pulled influences from the 30’s, 60’s, all over. You can customize your searches with keywords like “art deco” or “art nouveau.” (The former being geometrical and the latter being all about nature and swirls.)
You can match the type of engagement ring you are giving to the bride with the type of vintage engagement ring box for an extra special touch.
Whatever you do, just make sure you smile!
- Lovely Ivory Art Nouveau Ring Box – Casket from the Etsy shop Franziska Vintage Jewels, CLICK
- White Vintage Celluloid Plastic Ring Box Display Art Deco from the Etsy shop Treasures of Grace, CLICK
- Vintage Engagement Ring Box from New York, Brents Jewelers 1930s from the Etsy shop Riodan Studio, CLICK
- Vintage 1940s Tiffany Blue Ring Box Mid Century Wedding Engagement 1950s from the Etsy shop Union Made Bride, CLICK
- Vintage Art Nouveau Silverplated Ring Box/Casket, Wedding, Engagement, Gift, from the Etsy shop Tessie May, CLICK